Thread: Drive to configure Smargo Smartreaderplus with Windows 7

Thanks

Question Drive to configure Smargo Smartreaderplus with Windows 7

Dear boys,
    I recently bought the machine in question but I can not figure out how to configure the same!
    In fact, while downloading and installing a program receiving terrestrial tv on my pc (seven 64-bit operating system) ProgDVB is the name (also secredo one worth the other) I struggle to configure any of the device in question is made by any card for Pay View the channels are not visible!
    Do any of you happen to be kind to solve the problem?
    P. S. I also took a look at but the following discussion. Exe file no longer available for download here is the link of the discussion:

Waiting for kind help we thank you in advance
    Dodago;-)))

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Edit : Had a look at the program, might be better following their instructions

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

You may also need to know what comm port the smargo is on. To do that, click on start, control panel, system, device manager and click on the "Ports" line. It will show you which port number the smargo has.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    Edit : Had a look at the program, might be better following their instructions
    So thank you very much for sanity's response and guidance for the manual ProgDVB but honestly I have uninstalled this program because I could not make it free! BlazeDTV So now I installed 3.5, which makes my life more peaceful events is FREE!
    However it remains difficult configuration for this device because I can not talk to him!
    Then follow your commands that run from Start tertiary care devices able to figure out the door here is the line:
    Location Information: Port_#001.Hub_#0003
    Maybe the problem is trivial but I have trouble ... please help me
    Thanks in advance
    Dodago
    Last edited by dodago; 06-02-12 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sanity View Post
    You may also need to know what comm port the smargo is on. To do that, click on start, control panel, system, device manager and click on the "Ports" line. It will show you which port number the smargo has.
    UP Appearance response to the message kind sanity
    Last edited by dodago; 08-02-12 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    Dear sanity,
    I hope NOT to bother you in earnestly seek you but please listen and try to help me in solving the problem of smartgo now my cross!
    Now I do not know more than saluzione find and are about 8 months who are in possession of this device but the dealer just to sell it has not hesitated to fill my head easy to configure that to date I DO NOT!
    I hope in your help ..... made ​​to feel strong and I thank you in advance for all your kind patience
    Dodago that august