Thread: Setanta sport on B3 subscription

Thanks

Default Setanta sport on B3 subscription

I'm in NZ, I want to get a sub card for Setanta Sport on B3 but it seem only available to Oz customer only. I sent couple emails to customer service but no reply so far.
    Anyone subscript to this sport chanel?? How much is it?
    Is there any other site will sell this card???

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Maybe call them?
    OTHER SATELLITE customers

If you do not subscribe to Foxtel, you can subscribe to SETANTA SPORTS by purchasing your own satellite equipment and paying a monthly subscription. For more information call 1300 AAACOM (22 22 66). This service is available on the Optus B3 satellite.

Please note: this service is not available to customers in Austar areas
    DOMESTIC SUBSCRIPTION - B3 SATELLITE / ALTERNATIVE SUBSCRIPTION

**Please note that this is NOT Foxtel Satellite - This subscription involves separate dish installation**

I've been a subscriber from the start, I've installed the dish and decoder box and now you say you're on Foxtel - what's happening to my subscription?
    You should receive notification in the next couple of weeks that your subscription will drop to $14.95 per month. If you have paid upfront for any months, we will compensate by doubling the months you have prepaid for. Please note as well, all coverage that is on Foxtel will be exactly the same as on the subscription that you currently have.

I don't have Foxtel or Austar, I'm not planning to get either - So how can I get Setanta?
    Please call AAACom on 1300 AAACOM (22 22 66) who will be able to discuss with you alternative options of subscribing.

What equipment do I need for Setanta Sports domestically?
    Because Setanta Sports is not available on Foxtel or Austar you require a separate satellite dish and decoder box to allow you to watch Setanta Sports at home. This is usually an 85 cm dish receiving a signal from Optus B3 and an Irdeto-embedded encryption decoder.
    If you do not have the necessary satellite equipment you can purchase it directly from AAACOM on 1300 AAACOM (22 22 66).

What are the set up costs?
    To purchase all of the equipment and to have it installed costs $495. If you have a dish receiving a signal from Optus B3 but require a decoder box only, the cost is $250. If you have a dish receiving a signal from Optus B3 and a suitable decoder box and you only need an encryption card, the cost is only $30.

What is the subscription fee?
    $14.95 per month. Pay for 12 months in advance and you receive an additional one month free.

What is the minimum subscription period to Setanta Sports domestically?
    The minimum sign up is for three months.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 836 Posts

I have tried to contact them in the past and they have never replied to my email or two phonecalls where I have left a message, they are hopeless.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkhannah View Post
    I have tried to contact them in the past and they have never replied to my email or two phonecalls where I have left a message, they are hopeless.
    ,it sound like the only way I can get sport channel here is to subscript to sky tv. But to get sport channel from them I need to subscript to their basic pakage first which cost more than $50 per month ,.

Thanks

Any relatives or trusted friends in oz? if u do, order the pay three months in advance card only deal by your credit card and get them to send the card to your relative/friend. Then get the relative/friend to send it to you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_dinAlt View Post
    Any relatives or trusted friends in oz? if u do, order the pay three months in advance card only deal by your credit card and get them to send the card to your relative/friend. Then get the relative/friend to send it to you
    Thanks Jason. But I have no friend or relatives there ,

Thanks

Yeah also want to subscribe and have tried calling the listed numbers and can't get through.
    I assume the Setanta IR2 cards from overseas UK/US won't work with it?