Thread: Disable Tamper on Bosch Solution16Plus RF

Thanks

Default Disable Tamper on Bosch Solution16Plus RF

Hi All,

I have a Bosch S16+ system that I installed a couple of months ago when I built my house.
    As part of the install, I installed the RF3212E wireless controller.

I've been doing a little reading etc. on getting the unit to controll my garage roller doors (they are a merlin model).

I understand that there might be some N/O circuits that relate to the bottom two buttons on the remotes inside the RF3212E unit that i can use to trip the doors...

My question (apart from whether this can be done or not) is... how do i disable the tamper in the RF unit so that my blood pressure and ears dont get a beating when i pop the cover?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

You will not find outputs inside the RF3212E - it just has 3 terminals for pos, neg and data

those bottom 2 buttons on your remote (RF3334) are able to be programmed to control outputs on the main panel, you will need the installer code in order to do this through the output programming menu.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have the installer code... so that's no issue.

Can you explain how the outputs work to me briefly? I was talking to someone and they said that you can use the smoke detector circuit on the alarm to trigger the door (by programming the outputs). My only thought about that is we have two doors, and the smokes is only one output so how would I get it to trigger the doors indapendantly?

Are there other outputs I can use on the panel to trigger the doors?

Thanks much.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus_FNS View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have the installer code... so that's no issue.

Can you explain how the outputs work to me briefly? I was talking to someone and they said that you can use the smoke detector circuit on the alarm to trigger the door (by programming the outputs). My only thought about that is we have two doors, and the smokes is only one output so how would I get it to trigger the doors indapendantly?

Are there other outputs I can use on the panel to trigger the doors?

Thanks much.
    Then you will need CM110 4 Relay board one relay for each door.

Banned
    Thanks

Cool

There are three -12v 500mA outputs pre programmed for Horn , strobe & smoke det resettable power. There is a fourth relay O/P usually used for piezos. If you need more then get an o/P expander. If you use the smoke det O/P for the garage door it will need to be done via a relay. I have seen people get rid of the piezo & put in a second horn on O/P1. That then gives you the 2 o/ps you need.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by watchdog View Post
    There are three -12v 500mA outputs pre programmed for Horn , strobe & smoke det resettable power. There is a fourth relay O/P usually used for piezos. If you need more then get an o/P expander. If you use the smoke det O/P for the garage door it will need to be done via a relay. I have seen people get rid of the piezo & put in a second horn on O/P1. That then gives you the 2 o/ps you need.
    Thanks, I think rather than butcher the setup, I'll grab the realy board and do it that way. Seems cleaner, and gives me a couple of options for later.

Anything I need to know about connecting the relay board? Is there a second LAN connection, or does it use the same as the main keypad?

Thanks

It comes with a one page manual.