Thread: PowerVU, the dirtiest trick !!

Thanks

Unhappy PowerVU, the dirtiest trick !!

Yesterday I've finally sold my fcuked-up two old used PowerVU D9234 model decoders via eBay back to the States after acquired it last year. Was unhappy with it because it has terminated it's CAS system due to PowerVU's CAS-access technology. I was unawared about that. Then after that, I bought the seemingly-new D9834 model decoder with new accessible CAS encryption system again from eBay ( to replaced D9234 version ) but the NHK World satellite network ( Intelsat 8 - 166.oE ) which the CAS access of PowerVU is currently operating has refused to recognize or activate my new D9834 and was told that it is 'dead' !! I was very angry and disappointed by their uneven response and complained them. Then I eventually sold D9834 to U.K. eBay buyer. To purchuse either D9834 or D9835 model PowerVu unit, I was told to acquire it directly from NHK's approval IRD store in Sydney to obtain their acceptance to register my application for speedy activation. What's the heck if they does care to have us the PowerVU owners to hit our heads at the brick wall if their actual purchuse went wrong ?? Well, I advise you not to buy it directly from eBay sellers, even if it is 'very' new, as the PowerVU decoders of either models have been disactivated before thrown it to eBay website for any unwittingly buyers, unless if they wants it to be modified by themselves.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Oh.

Thanks

Damn.
    5th Wyking Panzer Division