Thread: Bosch Ultimate 880 Domestic Dialler

Thanks

Default Bosch Ultimate 880 Domestic Dialler

I'm just wondering if anyone is proficient on this device? I have domestic dialling setup, and when I hold the number 9 button on the keypad for a few seconds it sends the test. I have tried setting the alarm off as a test (not sure if there is any silent test so I don't want to do this too often and annoy the neighbours), but the domestic dialler doesn't call.

Also I have found the dialler attempts to make 3 calls, even once I have hung up the phone. Is there anything I can do to stop that? I tried pressing # and * to no avail.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Disable it,

Problem solved

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xr5adam View Post
    Disable it,

Problem solved
    Not quiet champ.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onggie View Post
    Not quiet champ.
    Wasn't your first post - Also I have found the dialler attempts to make 3 calls, even once I have hung up the phone. Is there anything I can do to stop that? I tried pressing # and * to no avail.

So disabling it will stop it - SIMPLE CHAMP

I can guess that you have a smart phone, either an android or iphone? I can make an educated guess as to why it is not working, however this is based on learning from being in the job for years. Try calling a security company and asking them to tell you how to fix it and see if you will get an answer for free.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xr5adam View Post
    Wasn't your first post - Also I have found the dialler attempts to make 3 calls, even once I have hung up the phone. Is there anything I can do to stop that? I tried pressing # and * to no avail.

So disabling it will stop it - SIMPLE CHAMP

I can guess that you have a smart phone, either an android or iphone? I can make an educated guess as to why it is not working, however this is based on learning from being in the job for years. Try calling a security company and asking them to tell you how to fix it and see if you will get an answer for free.
    Hahaha getting all defensive chief, if I got a sufficient answer then there is that little button up the top that says Support Austech which I would click and donate money to. But you and your many years of experience wouldn't see a cent of that money. If you haven't learnt yet, this is the internet and this is a forum. Where people actually contribute to help solve problems amongst many other things. This also stops the greedy f _ _ ks like you racking in big dollars for something as easy as probably a 1 liner.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onggie View Post
    Hahaha getting all defensive chief, if I got a sufficient answer then there is that little button up the top that says Support Austech which I would click and donate money to. But you and your many years of experience wouldn't see a cent of that money. If you haven't learnt yet, this is the internet and this is a forum. Where people actually contribute to help solve problems amongst many other things. This also stops the greedy f _ _ ks like you racking in big dollars for something as easy as probably a 1 liner.
    Yes this is a forum, and seeing that all your posts since joining Austech are about your alarm system. Have you contributed anything at all? What trade are you in, can I join a forum about your trade and ask questions about your job? I guess you probably would not like that.

You assume I am a greedy f__ks, you do not know me, who I work for, the business model etc. I spend alot of time helping my customers and quite often would do the job you are asking for free,

Once again you asked how to stop the alarm calling your phone many times, the answer is simple, disable it, if you can not be bothered to read a manual then why should we help you.......??