Thread: How to programme FTA digital channel plan on Hills HST-2 ?

Thanks

Default How to programme FTA digital channel plan on Hills HST-2 ?

Hello Guys,
    I have an old Hills HST-2 meter. When I try to install FTA antenna I found it only has analogue frequencies installed. Can anyone tell me how to update this meter for Digital FTA frequencies to tune up the antenna pls?

I don't know where to get the Digital FTA channel plans to install it. I downloaded SMART software for rower meter(mine is hills hst-2) from hills website. It is connecting with my meter but when I press update firmware it is asking for a file which I have to download, god knows where.

Can any of you guys help me on this please? I need channel plan file to update hst2.
    Last edited by john_01; 22-04-12 at 10:42 PM.

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

You can enter the channels manually.

The Hills HST2 is a rebadged Roversat TS2.

I've never owned one personally, but I know of others using them and the setup instructions are in the manual.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by john_01 View Post
    Hello Guys,
    I have an old Hills HST-2 meter. When I try to install FTA antenna I found it only has analogue frequencies installed. Can anyone tell me how to update this meter for Digital FTA frequencies to tune up the antenna pls?

I don't know where to get the Digital FTA channel plans to install it. I downloaded SMART software for rower meter(mine is hills hst-2) from hills website. It is connecting with my meter but when I press update firmware it is asking for a file which I have to download, god knows where.

Can any of you guys help me on this please? I need channel plan file to update hst2.
    1.50 B:1.1 is the latest firmware. You can download it from Rover once you have setup an account setup or let me know and I can send it to you.

Current SMART software version is 5.01. SMART software needs a license for each unit you have, Hills now provide the license for free.

I can send you the MEM file for Australia (It should already be loaded with the Australian Plan).

Thanks

Default Hills hst2

Hi, I have a HST2 and would like a copy of the Australian channel software as my unit did its own reboot and now it has decided to be a Rover machine and dumped all the pre sets. Can you help please
    thanks