Thread: Different Vast Boxes

Thanks

Default Different Vast Boxes

Hi guys is their ever going to be different vast box not just the uec the box is crap guide is very slow only 1 tuner wish pace would come on board is their " Exclusive' period over

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Hi guys is their ever going to be different vast box not just the uec the box is crap guide is very slow only 1 tuner wish pace would come on board is their " Exclusive' period over
    No change to all the previous discussions on the subject.

As I understand it, the Altech UEC 'exclusive' agreement ended in March 2011.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (26-04-12)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I did hear that a 3rd Party was about to launch a new VAST compliant stb and as a promotional offer, you would receive a copy of the great Australian Novel 'We of the Never Never'.
    As part of the promotion, if you sent the book to UEC, all the members of the Publicity and Public Information department would rubber stamp their names on the back Fly Leaf and enclose a brief 10 words or less essay entitled 'SOOOOON' on the sizzling virtues of the UEC VAST stb.
    It was suggested that a charge of $68 would be made for the rubber stamp ink, printing the essay and return postage and a tin of Pal Dog food for their Seeing Eye Dog.
    The proposed launch date was I believe announced as the '12 of Never' so get ready folks for the event of the Milenia......................
    Last edited by gordon_s1942; 26-04-12 at 05:53 PM.
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

C-Bander (26-04-12)