Thread: how to update jtag to latest dash

Thanks

Default how to update jtag to latest dash

Hi just wondering what is the easiest way to update my jtag to the latest dash, i haven't played it in about a year and went to play a game i downloaded the the day and it wants to update. Ive got no clue how to do this i bought my Xbox from these forums already jtagged. The dash im currently on is 12611. Ive tried doing some research but im still confused

Look Here ->

Thanks

Well the easiest way is to just update dashlaunch but even then you may still need to update the dash to a later kernel. If you have the nand dumps then you can use multibuilder to create the updated nand then flash with rawflash and a usb stick.

• The Following User Says Thank You to loanrangiel For This Useful Post:

frenzal (22-05-12)

Thanks

thanks for they reply don't have the nand dumps how do i get these? how do i go about updating dashlaunch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frenzal View Post
    thanks for they reply don't have the nand dumps how do i get these? how do i go about updating dashlaunch?

Dashlaunch you just place on a usb stick then use either fsd file manager or xexmenu (whatever you use ) to find the deafult xex, when it starts just select yes to update the patch and then you have the choice of changing the way dashlaunch behaves or just select no to updates.
    You can get you nand dumps by hooking up a lan cable and then boot into xell/ xellous and by getting the IP address and entering it into firefox, when the menu comes up download the flashdumps (name could be different) then you can use one of them to build the new freeboot image - pleanty of guides on youtube.

Thanks

thanks for your help after many failed attempts i managed to update to the latest dash