Hey guys,

I sent an email to for help with a product they manufacture, basically asking for help on how I can program the box, a IPmacro HD-5301...

The email went like this:

Hey there,

A few a hours ago, I purchased a HD-5301 with , which you presumably are familiar with, they provide an IPTV service through the internet.

I specifically chose them over other providers because, after research, I knew they provide their service on the HD-5301... What I see is not what I expected, as I had previously seen how the interface is on the IPmacro site, it looked awesome, Shava have put their GUI on it doesn't look appealing, and it throws out a few functions that where possible according to IPmarco.

So my question is, How can I program the box? is it possible for me to change the firmware or change the system running on it?

Any help would be great.

Thank you for your time,
Regards.

I haven't got a response yet so Im hoping to get some input from the experts on Austech, I've been coming here for over a year now, and I registered yesterday, as I made the decision to purchase a IPTV streaming system!

LeroyPatrol gave me some advice to buy a streaming device, and I bought this one because it's the one I like, and i bought it from Shava because that's the only way to get the box nationally.

Thanks in advance for your time and efforts, looking forward to some replys.