Thread: ubuntu box lip sync

Thanks

Default ubuntu box lip sync

hi all,my dad gave me this ubuntu box which is the same as a 500s,goes good as client but after 10 mins lipsync is out,change channel and back and all is ok,im told there is a solder job to fix it,anyone know about this? 7000 works fine on same server.
    cheers Kat.

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,458 Times in 1,141 Posts

In the advanced menu.... Turn off "fast zapping"
    Reality is an invention of my imagination.
    ಠ_ಠ

Thanks

Kat, hope the disable Fastzapping that Fernbay mentioned works. What image, cards and cams are you running as some of the older images had problems with sync etc?

I have 2 ubuntu boxes that have worked flawlessly for the last 20 months or so. I recently tried the Nabilosat image similar to that posted in this forum and got it to work perfectly (if you can call foxtel / aurora pics any good) in terms of sink etc. Also good for multiple cccam on same image.

Just a suggestion but maybe time for a change of image and softcam to more recent, if that is not the case already. Hope this helps a little.

Slightly off topic, does anyone know if the ubuntu box was one of the first 500s clones to appear. I would also be interested to know if these were chinese made or what

Quote Originally Posted by Apachekat View Post
    hi all,my dad gave me this ubuntu box which is the same as a 500s,goes good as client but after 10 mins lipsync is out,change channel and back and all is ok,im told there is a solder job to fix it,anyone know about this? 7000 works fine on same server.
    cheers Kat.