Thread: Working US pre paid credit cards

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Working US pre paid credit cards

As I have mentioned in previous threads, when subscribing to US based services such as Amazon instant video, Hulu and others, they require a valid US credit card as well as your location showing to be from the US.

Not all credit cards work. Virtual credit cards from work for some services, but wont work for others. This can be annoying to say the least.

The only US credit card that I have found that works with everything is available here

This guy is based in the US and when you order purchases a pre paid card for you (they are available in grocery stores in the US) and sends you the details and how to use it. He charges a free based on the amount of credit you buy.

I have tested his cards on a number of US services and have found them to work on everything.If anyone knows of any others that they have personally tested and found to be working with all services, please post them up.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

Glennsat (02-07-12),jamisiah (03-07-12),jok11n (02-07-12),LeroyPatrol (02-07-12),OSIRUS (10-10-12)

Look Here ->