Thread: How to Record Netflix on DVD recorder and distribute it around home via UHF

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 886 Posts

Default How to Record Netflix on DVD recorder and distribute it around home via UHF

How to Record Netflix on DVD recorder or distribute it around home via UHF

Get a cheap "HDMI 2 way splitter" from ebay plug your Roku or apple TV2 or Boxee, WDTV Live etc into the input of the splitter plug one splitter output to your HDTV for HD viewing and
    one splitter output to a "HDMI to composite converter box with HDCP support" from ebay plug composite output in to your dvd recorder analog input for recording or composite out in to a DSE UHF modulator to hook in line with your TV antenna to distribute Netflix TV signal around home.

You could use a HDfury III or 3dFury instead of HDMI to composite converter to output HD composite for recording on a HD capture card like Avermedia HD Capture if you like.
    Last edited by pheggie; 05-08-12 at 07:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pheggie For This Useful Post:

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I usually just on my Windows PC and then if I need to, I convert and transfer the video file to another device. There is a soft called Moviebox that can do that, I attached a link to a tutorial..in case anyone thinks this is worth checking out, I definitely recommend it for similar recording jobs