Thread: Check out this GO HONDA

Thanks

Default Check out this GO HONDA

chec k out these photos guys in sum honda have the FCX clarity basically runs of the gas u have at home. 50L of Natural gas at home gives you 270miles pert ank.Does anyone know how much 50L of gas costs us?Basically what they do is it has a electric motor and inside the car protons and electrons are stripped from the hydrogen atom and the elctrons are transmitted to the elctric motor.Fuel cell technology check it all out its fuking amazing.Does anyone else find this as intresting as i do?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Fark the technology is going full steam ahead.

I just joined here to learn a little about cng.

Funny thing one of the forum members works for Honda and their cng fuel vehicles.

Looks like their actually 3 steps ahead of just refulling your car with cng to burn in a internal combustion engine.

Much cleaner too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by global88 View Post
    Fark the technology is going full steam ahead.

I just joined here to learn a little about cng.

Funny thing one of the forum members works for Honda and their cng fuel vehicles.

Looks like their actually 3 steps ahead of just refulling your car with cng to burn in a internal combustion engine.

Much cleaner too.

hey global you got any idea at how much 50L of gas owuld cost here in meblourne?they dont really say on the bill and im unsure of the conversion....Its amazing techonology.....Go to the Honda FCX clarity website and from what i have read every car comes with a home refuel staion...Now these home refuel stations connect to your gas mains extract the hydrogen and i think and then put it in to our car...Then the car extractts electrons (what electricity is) and transfers it to theelctric motor.The car has 100Kw at the flywheel so pretty decent!......

Its amazing i want one

Thanks

Go to the website posted, plenty of talk about home refuelling untill you find out that the refuel system only lasts for x amount of hours of refueling and needs a $2000 rebuild.

Plenty of talk about pump failures, hoses bursting and cooling fans going dead.

Dont think the system is legal here.

Oh and i dont think you need 50 litres, a much smaller amount is used. Im still reading and trying to get my head around it slowly.

Thanks

The process has been known for a whle but the cost of making the convertor required has been the big issue.
    100 KW is nearly as quick as a diesel gemini (SLOW) but if your just after a cheap run around it would be fine.

Thanks

$84 @ 1.68 p/Litre at yesterday prices for 50 Litres ... crazy prices !
    Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee.

http://s18.postimage.org/h9xu3rrhx/fb_sevapers.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redwight View Post
    The process has been known for a whle but the cost of making the convertor required has been the big issue.
    100 KW is nearly as quick as a diesel gemini (SLOW) but if your just after a cheap run around it would be fine.

A diesel gemini put out something like 40kw. A mate had one. My Patrol puts out 116kw and can lug around almost 3 ton. 100kw in a small car is not exactly slow.

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    $84 @ 1.68 p/Litre at yesterday prices for 50 Litres ... crazy prices !
    Thats LPG mate not natural gas.im talking about the gas you get from your house.

Thanks

Its not that cheap once you look at conversion and maintanance costs for the home pump (phill).

From what ive been reading most are saying that with high fuel prices that now they are starting to see a saving.

The argument of cng vs lpg continues, lpg is freely avaliable atm @ < 70c a litre at most servos.

Apparently the home refuller can take more than all night to refuel your car so im guessing that they would be selling it compressed at servos and ready to fill in less than 10 minutes rather than hours.

Hondas doing a great job but the refueling part will be interesting.
    Refuel at home, get gas cheap but the hiddern cost of set up and maintanance

Cost of using home cng?