Thread: Tablet problem

Thanks

Default Tablet problem

Hi,
    I have a ZT 280 C1 tablet which I am very happy with. The only problem I've had so far is trying to play video through the HDMI connection to a TV.
    The movie player that comes with it works OK apart from the inability to stop, pause, fast forward if it is connected to the TV ( works fine when disconnected).
    Tried different video players (Mobo, MX ). These give me an open black rectangle in the middle of the screen and no controls work.
    Any suggestions?

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dixons View Post
    Hi,
    I have a ZT 280 C1 tablet which I am very happy with. The only problem I've had so far is trying to play video through the HDMI connection to a TV.
    The movie player that comes with it works OK apart from the inability to stop, pause, fast forward if it is connected to the TV ( works fine when disconnected).
    Tried different video players (Mobo, MX ). These give me an open black rectangle in the middle of the screen and no controls work.
    Any suggestions?
    So there is no picture in this rectangle ?

Thanks

Sorry not very clear. I have an open rectangle( like a picture frame ) in the middle of the screen on both tablet and TV. When I disconnect the HDMI , the tablet picture reverts to normal and I'm able to watch video with no problems.

Thanks

If it's an Android tab, have a look in the settings screens for any HDMI options.

Mine is running ICS and there are some options there, but not sure if the same for other versions.

• The Following User Says Thank You to AussieM8 For This Useful Post:

dixons (19-08-12)