Thread: *Subtle Nod*

Thanks

Default *Subtle Nod*

Greetings.

Finally somewhere with like-minded aussies, who arent afraid to teach others.

I personally have 9 years in the IT field, recently got very interested in cars (japanese mainly, but classics too), and anything and everything to do with arcade machines.

I play the occasional videogame, like DOTA, but am usually found at my workshop desk attaching heatsinks to SoC or CPU chips that previously werent meant to be pushed that far (Raspberry Pi anyone?)

Thats enough about me, get outta here before they spot us together, move along, move along. :P

Hope to get to know you all very well.

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 1,066 Posts

Cool Welcome to the Rat Race.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Scythe View Post
    Greetings.

Finally somewhere with like-minded aussies, who arent afraid to teach others.

I personally have 9 years in the IT field, recently got very interested in cars (japanese mainly, but classics too), and anything and everything to do with arcade machines.

I play the occasional videogame, like DOTA, but am usually found at my workshop desk attaching heatsinks to SoC or CPU chips that previously werent meant to be pushed that far (Raspberry Pi anyone?)

Thats enough about me, get outta here before they spot us together, move along, move along. :P

Hope to get to know you all very well.
    G'Day Cobber.
    Draw up a stool and make yourself to home.
    You'll enjoy the camaraderie'.
    Kindest Regards, " The Druid ".

Thanks

I'm sure I will. I'm hoping I'll be able to absorb knowledge quickly and start giving back to the community ASAP. *pulls up a stool*