Thread: wow v gw2

Thanks

Default wow v gw2

hey everyone

so i saw all the hype last year and early this year over GW2, and i'm a old school WOW player back in vanilla days when life was sweet and being a lvl 60 hunter with a pvp rank GM ment you were baws. haha. But in all seriousness that's when i was back playing WOW like crazy and couldn't get enough. Sadly enough when they got rid of that PVP system and brought in the new realm and stuffed it all up with flying mounts and new lvl cap and new pvp and new classes it actually got a little less fun. OH not to mention the lvl up system become so much easier too. BORING *yawns*

any whom that's the wow i remember the good stuff and seeing the new GW2 reviews, trailers and game play. I'm keen to try it out!! though seeing as atm i am running a mac system i need to upgrade to play GW2 as system requirements are a PC. so i was thinking for upgrading to a Alienware desktop roughly 8-16gb ddr3 ram and 1tb of hard drive space and a big graphic card aswell.

But to actually go on a bit of a roll and spend some cash and what not.
    i'd like to know ....... HOW DOES GW2 TO WOW VANILLA
    and obviously not having to pay for play is a big bonus.
    though pvp and pve how does it stack up

feel free to discuss thoughts on both WOW and GW2. thanks.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have not played either but I'll put my 2 cents in - don't buy an Alienware PC