Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do I need an Ebook/Forum reader?

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Viewer, I took the SD card out of the Tablet, into a card reader and did the transfer that way.
    I have downloaded to the Tablet direct with a Video but I dint properly address it and it ended up on the internal memory, not the SD card as I wanted it.
    Doing a transfer from Computer to tablet is no different to using a USB stick or any devise.
    Just at the moment I am trying to delete the 2 books I 'bought' (FREE) from Amazon.
    I have the Kindle APP and their in there but I cant see how to delete them.
    For many reasons I have done much reading for years but I started on one of Edgar Rice Burroughs 'Mars' storys.
    The 2nd story it appears after the one just made into a movie 'John Carter of Mars'
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gordon_s1942 View Post
    I have read the 'Minor Announcements' regarding reading VB type forums on devises and I have used the Tablet (Aldi/Bauhn Andriod) to read Austech and it seemed to work ok but I was on another site I frequently use and the pages were all over the place.
    Trying to scroll through the text made the pages dash and dart about and Zoom in and out annoyingly.
    I'm using TapaTalk2 as forums' reader. Can handle VBulletin boards too, this of course only, if forum owner paid for the necessary API. Never disappointed using TapaTalk2.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12