Thread: Lock down on single door

Banned
    Thanks

Default Lock down on single door

Hey I trying to get a tecom single door to do the following. Between 9am and 5pm the door is unlocked.I need to setup a lock down system so when you unseal a input system goes into lock down that the door needs to lock in lock dowen mode. any ideas???

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Like a key swith control? You may be able to do it through Input-Event Flag, Relay-Eventflag, when input EF is activaed so will the same EF on the relay.
    you will need to asign the RAs a relay control group

Thanks

I would use a spare area (lets say area 16) and use the Accessed Event Flag of that area to link to the lock relay (this event will be the same as the door event). You can then control the area using an Auto Access Secure function to (arm and disarm) lock and unlock the door via a time zone.
    The advantage in doing it this way is that you can give access to area 16 to users so that the door can be manually controlled from the RAS - ie locked early, or unlocked outside the auto time by controlling area 16.
    You can then take it a step further by using a macro to look for the accessed event flag of area 16 AND the accessed event flag of the actual security area, resulting in the triggering of the door event flag. This means that the door will automatically Unlock when the time zone disarms area 16 AND the security area is disarmed by a user (ie the door will only auto unlock after someone arrives and turns the alarm off AND the auto time unlocks the door)

Thanks

Macro:
    "DoorEvent Flag" & "(NOT)InputEvent Flag" = "RelayEvent Flag"

Sound OK? Simple = good.

Edit:
    Hang on, just read your question again..
    you might be after something like this...

DoorEvent Flag points to "RelayX(virtual)"
    "RelayX(virtual)" has your 9-5 TZ

Macro:
    "ReplyX(virtual)" & "(NOT)InputEvent Flag" OR "DoorEvent Flag" = "RelayEvent Flag"

And there's a different way if you're using a 4 door controller. You just want to manipulate the egress TZ

Better?
    Last edited by Wade; 15-11-12 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks

I missed the second part of your question... I would still use a dummy area as described. Then to give the lock down function when the input unseals, simply make the input a key switch type with an alarm group set to Arm Only the area in question (area16).

Hope that helps.

The only problem I see with the event flags linked directly to relays and the use of the macro is the lack of override control by the user if the want to unlock the door outside of hours. At least with the area, you can simply give them control through the RAS.

Thanks

FSH has a 365 day timer , you can set on/off times on a day by day basis including holidays , weekends etc etc