Thread: Vigo Android 4.0 tablet

Thanks

Default Vigo Android 4.0 tablet

I have just bought a Vigo Android 4.0 Tablet. All seems good. Has Kobo and Kindle e reader links. I was wondering if I could copy e books from another source to it and where I put them, i.e which folder etc

Thanks

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scratcher View Post
    I have just bought a Vigo Android 4.0 Tablet. All seems good. Has Kobo and Kindle e reader links. I was wondering if I could copy e books from another source to it
    You haven't said whether it is the 7 inch or 9.7 inch version.

Regardless of which model you have, if it has appropriate apps installed, you can download e-books via wi-fi or wired network, save and then read them. Alternativley, locate and download what you require on your PC and then transfer files/software to the tablet device via USB (if installed).

...and where I put them, i.e which folder etc
    It really doesn't matter as long as you are able to find them again in order to view them.

I assume that it has a SD (secure digital) card fitted? If so, install all your acquiired files there. If you run out of space, install a larger capacity SD card. I have aquired several spare 16GB SD cards for my tablet from sellers on eBay. They're not expensive.

You will find out a lot more information by visiting the various Android tablet forums and searching for posts relating to your particular brand and model, e.g. the post located at .

I posted some links to various forums a few months ago - do a search of this section of the forum. They are some of the ones, which I belong to and visit. You will find most members helpful.

Use Google to search for others.

• The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

Scratcher (03-01-13)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 835 Posts

I have just bought a Vigo Android 4.0 Tablet. All seems good. Has Kobo and Kindle e reader links. I was wondering if I could copy e books from another source to it and where I put them, i.e which folder etc

Thanks
    How do you find the tablet? Looking for an el cheapo 10 inch myself, and the more you look the harder the choice!

Thanks

It is a 7". Seems to be ok. I have downloaded and transferred some pdf books and it is ok with them, but if I transfer epub files, it won't open them.
    Also, the apps my daughter has downloaded that require the camera, i.e aging booth etc, do not work. Any ideas?

Thanks

• The Following User Says Thank You to Scratcher For This Useful Post:

mkhannah (03-01-13)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

It is a 7". Seems to be ok. I have downloaded and transferred some pdf books and it is ok with them, but if I transfer epub files, it won't open them.
    Read and others.

Also, the apps my daughter has downloaded that require the camera, i.e aging booth etc, do not work. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Use Google and/or search the tablet forums for information. There's plenty out there.