Thread: Twin CI module question

Thanks

Default Twin CI module question

First of all as this is my first post on this forum hi to everyone and thanks to all contributor of this forum that I have been reading from time to time.
    Now it is time for me to ask a question (maybe a stupid one) that I hope someone will be able to answer.
    At the moment I have two vu+ receivers running openpli & oscam with local cards. All working fine.
    I recently purchased an extra tv which has a built in sat receiver that I would like to use instead of buying a third linux box. That would also allow me to use the spare cards I have.
    My problem is that the CI module on that tv is only made for one card and I would need two as I have a SECA and a VIACCESS card to put in.
    Would anyone know a twin card CI module that could handle both cards on the same CI slot ?
    While googling around I came accross that T-REX twin module but the second slot is for a sim card. What if I cut one of my cards to fit into the sim slot (really don't feel like doing it) would this work ?

Thanks for any info that you can provide.

Cheers

Eelm

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I think I found the answer to my own question. Get a Diablo CAM 2 Twin.
    Any comments on this one ?

Cheers