Thread: Solar Panels, 'NEW' Invention to power Grid Outages

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

Default Solar Panels, 'NEW' Invention to power Grid Outages

In a 'Western Magazine' insert in our local paper is the AMAZING and ASTOUNDING announcement of a 'NEW' invention to allow Solar panels to continue to provide power in a Grid Outage.
    I quote:
    A New Invention which allows Solar Panels to keep providing electricity when the Grid fails could help landholders fight rising electricity prices.
    The Central West Solar Hybrid Energy Centre contains a small battery bank allowing solar panels and/or batteries to continue powering homes and properties even when the Grid is down.
    While the Gris is available, your energy will come from a combination of Solar,Batteries and the main Grid.
    A Solar Hybrid Energy Centre does it automatically, and can avoid using the Grid when it is most expensive.
    Central West manager and Hybrid Energy integrator Robert Biviano said conventional solar power systems were not always reliable.
    "A little known fact about conventional solar power is that as soon as grid electricity is lost, a solar power system is useless," Mr Biviano said.
    "For Safety reasons, it must disconnect as soon as the grid fails meaning thousands of dollars invested in solar panels are doing nothing while your home and office is powerless."

I sincerely hope that this amazing revelation will be of immense interest and use to all..................(sarcasm intended!!!)
    I do wonder how many Solar Panel retailers will be pleased by some of the comments made by the 'integrator' Mr Robert Biviano in this article.
    I have just found a web site for this company beside the article, .
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Sounds interesting Gordon.