Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Map updates for 2012 onwards Toyota Nav systems

Thanks

I got a geniune OEM toyota PZQ60-00552 here.

Thanks

Hi All,

Does anyone have the PZQ60-00554 Mapset? I am told this is the latest for FJ.

Thanks

Hey guys, any tip's on the cheapest way to grab a map update for a Toyota Camry Hybrid HL AVV50R 2012 July Build. Asked the service guy last week when my yearly car service was due and my jaw nearly dislodged. $350!!! I am prepared to pay $100 but $350 is just 'rip the hairs off your nuts' territory. Any tips would be so helpful to save a few bucks at this time.

Thanks

Default Toyota Navigation Software

Have you tried Linux's dd program. It can make a sector-by-sector image file of the card and can write that image to a new card.

Quote Originally Posted by robercik_wie View Post
    Hi

I just got new Toyota with 1 year old GPS software
    its iGO 9.2.2.264995, October 18, 2012
    Like previous users I tried to clone the card via various softwares and so far I'm unable to duplicate the same software on the new SD card
    More than happy to share those maps but I don't know if it will works on the other Toyota's navigation systems

Regards

robert

Thanks

So I grabbed a PZQ060-00554 SD Card, and threw it in my head unit, turned on and the screen flashed then asked to turn off the ignition. Turned it on again and now ... well ... I can't tell the difference I wasn't sure what edition the maps were before, but they're now listed as 2015.

Is that really all there is to updating these things, throw in the SD card and turn on the unit? I had expected a more complicated process.

Thanks

Default Pzq060-00554

Quote Originally Posted by XesyTech View Post
    So I grabbed a PZQ060-00554 SD Card, and threw it in my head unit, turned on and the screen flashed then asked to turn off the ignition. Turned it on again and now ... well ... I can't tell the difference I wasn't sure what edition the maps were before, but they're now listed as 2015.

Is that really all there is to updating these things, throw in the SD card and turn on the unit? I had expected a more complicated process.
    Hi XesyTech,
    Hi,
    I've only just joined the forum.. I was looking for any new info with regard SD Version updates.
    Yes, - "That's" all there is to it..
    I am also running 00554. I put it in over 2 years ago. Previously had 00553, 00552, 00550 (as originally installed).
    I have had converse with Toyota over the years with regard slow (and already way out of date) update releases, - but they have a completely don't care attitude.
    I also contacted the data supplier in Europe (found their details embedded in the software versions..). At that time (about 2 years ago), they claimed that they supply Toyota Australia with a map data update every 6 months, but it is up to Toyota Australia as to (if &) when they transcode the map data and release a (Toyota AVN) update.
    I was in "my dealer's parts shop" a few months back, looking for an update from 00554, to no avail. It is starting to get horribly "out of date".
    They still selling 00554 to unwitting Customers as the "latest release", even though it will be 3 years old (Toyota release, - older in reality) this month (Nov 2018).
    I might try formally contacting Toyota Australia to seek information as to their ongoing support for and future update releases for the AVN System.
    (Any-one), let me know if you're still interested.. and I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Default prius c radio

Quote Originally Posted by jacana69 View Post
    I got a geniune OEM toyota PZQ60-00552, inbox me if you're interested.
    Hi can you please email me the software, thanks.

Thanks

Default Toyota Aurion Map Updates

Hi All,

Just purchased a Toyota Aurion Presada GSV50R 2014 version.

It uses Whereis Telstra maps vintage 2013

The actual ap data is Ver 25-13-17 (2013-06-1)

Is there a later version available?

Or preferably can I upgrade to Igo Primo. I have used their maps before and prefer them to the Telstra maps which are very ordinary.

One point to note is that this system does not have any SD slots for updating (can't find any) only DVD or USB.

I do not want to to change the radio to an After Market System as it works well and has Digital Radio.

Hoping for a successful answer. Fingers crossed

Regards

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123