Thread: Looking for PVR for TVB Australia

Thanks

Default Looking for PVR for TVB Australia

Hi guys,

I'm currently subscribed to TVB Australia which is a satellite service providing channels from Hong Kong/China. They've supplied me a few boxes over the years as they broke down, and I'm currently using some unbranded box with the model no. S-0431 written on the front. It currently uses an IRDETO card inserted into the front of it to function.

, they have listed models that they provide to their subscribers, none of which are PVRs I believe, just simple decoders. Strangely, the one I'm using isn't on their website either. The compatible models they have listed are:
    • Coship
    • ADB ZDX-7200
    • Zinwell ZDX-7100
    • Zinwell ZDX-7000

So I'm currently looking for PVR suggestions to replace my current decoder. I've had a look around and have found the Openbox S10 and also been suggested the UltraPlus 920. However, the seller isn't certain that they are compatible with my service.

Can anyone suggest any other models, or perhaps tell me whether these models are compatible with my card. Is it a simple plug and play, or do I have to do some further tuning/tweaking to get it working?

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks

TVBJ cards used to work in any boxes.