Thread: S16 Firmware upgrade.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default S16 Firmware upgrade.

I would like to upgrade the firmware for my Openbox S16 can someone that uses these boxes and has upgrade can you tell the the lates and greatest for this box. (ps not sure if this box is genuine or a clone)
    My existing firmware (if this is it and if so is it the latest) is Main Code S3606H-1.0.0 2012-11-28
    Thanks.

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

For my S16,,,,I tried to back up my Sats,transponders, you name it to USB but the trouble is as soon as I plug in my USB stick it starts automatically recording and can't stop it. I need to read that little book they supply if its in there or I can read it even with my glasses on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    For my S16,,,,I tried to back up my Sats,transponders, you name it to USB but the trouble is as soon as I plug in my USB stick it starts automatically recording and can't stop it. I need to read that little book they supply if its in there or I can read it even with my glasses on.
    Its a little different from the S10 but for the S16 you must only plug in the USB stick whilst its in the menu option not whilst its on live tv. Also for me I have Shut down the USB record
    It has allowed me to grab all my sats and transponders and put them on a my USB but what I would like to know is It grabs 3 other files with it being ADIDVRS2 which if I remember the S10 does the same but what the S16 also grabs is these two....test_write1dvr and test_write2dvr Does anyone know what these two are for?