Thread: google ad sense free???

Banned
    Thanks

Default google ad sense free???

Hi
    I have a web site and I see theres google ad sense I think its free and you get payed for clicks right?
    Any idea how it works?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

What is gogle and googlw? Do you mean Google??

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

If you are talking about Google AdSense, you can read about it on their website:

The ads you see on this Austech website are run by Google AdSense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strada916 View Post
    What is gogle and googlw? Do you mean Google??
    Though its pretty clear what he meant, I still lol'd at this :P

Thanks

Google Adsense works well other than:

1. It takes them time to show relevant ads to your website. If you change topics often you will get ads that do not link to your website.
    2. They are super strict on how the ads must be used and the number of ads. Also heard people being banned and once banned you cannot get "unbanned"

Thats about all my knowledge on the ads. They do have some nice size ads and also types of ads. Much more than the alternatives.

Thanks

The big deal with a Google free blog is generating traffic. Be sure that you have Google Authorship and that you develop a good authorship rating. You must write well and get as much exposure as possible. That generates links to your blog and helps build business. You must also carefully use keywords in your posts.

Thanks

Google Adsense is probably your best option for monetizing a your website.

Thanks

Yes, Google Adsense is free. You can create a free Blogger Blog and activate your Adsense on it. The only way you'd have to pay any money to use Google Adsense is if you make a website and have paid hosting on it. People will be more inclined to visit your site if you have a .com to paid hosting really is the way to go. As soon as you can afford it I'd highly recommend doing so. GoDaddy.com has some good rates so that's the first place you might want to check out.

Thanks

Yes, Google Adsense is free and you can actually make money using the Google Adsense. I haven't made any money yet because I don't often use it to promote my websites, which I still need to work out my website design and development. I would say you can go to Google Adsense page and find out about it more, and it does provide you detailed instructions about what it is and how it works.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Adsense likely wont approve an account unless you have decent content and traffic in the first place.

Thanks

Google Adsense is when you allow Google to put several ads on your site in return for revenue when a person clicks on the adverts. It is a way of monetizing your site.

Thanks

Adsense? Free? Of course it is! They are using your website to generate cash from different businesses. That's why it's free. Google makes money from website owners. At least, they share a certain percentage to those who display Adsense advertisements just like this forum.

Oh, by the way, is anybody here making money from Adsense? How much per month do you earn?

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marky Zuckbergy View Post
    Oh, by the way, is anybody here making money from Adsense? How much per month do you earn?
    I'm pretty sure Google doesn't like people discussing how much they earn with AdSense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOx View Post
    I'm pretty sure Google doesn't like people discussing how much they earn with AdSense.
    Oh, okay. That's just too bad. I thought that Google was all about transparency and all. I guess I was wrong.

But.... Haven't you seen some ads in Google before? An ad where a person is holding a check saying that Google paid him XXX dollars for one hour only? And these are on Google Ads for cryin' out loud.

Thanks

Google AdSense is rather simple from a Publisher standpoint. It is pretty self-serve. You simply sign up with an account, and browse through the various ad sizes and formats, then get the corresponding code to include them on your web site. Once your web site is approved, ads will start showing up in those locations. The ads will be contextually driven based on the content of your site. So if you are writing about stuff that is incredibly specific and focusing on a very small niche, you may not see as many ads showing up on your pages.

The quality of your site is also very important. Google can and will at any time drop you from their program, if they feel your site is simply just there to generate ad clicks - and has no content or low quality content. Similarly, individual advertisers can choose to not show up on your site(s) either.

Banned
    Thanks

Nice information has been shared in this discussion. Good to read about it. All I know about Google AdSense is that you need to have enough content on your blog/website to be able to get paid by Google. Apart from having a sufficient amount of code, you need to make an account and apply. Google will then review your website and reply to you accordingly. Everyone has explained it very well.