Thread: Is IPTV popular in Australia?

Thanks

Default Is IPTV popular in Australia?

Since network is quite popular, I thought it would be a good choice to enjoy hd tv channels for new immigrators, like Janpan,korea, China,Hongkong, Taiwan, Arab to watch their native language channels, anyone has any idea about this?

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Interesting signature you have. Running a biz?

G3-dreambox, delicated to HDTV service in Australia. (STB, receriver, IPTV, cardsharing,subscription...)

Leroy
    XCRUISER HDSR600HD twin sat and terrestrial receiver $OOS *
    XCRUISER HDSR385 Avant - sold out$OOS UltraPlus DVB-T and DVB-S2 tuners $49 Remotes $OOS

Thanks

new "immigrators" should be watching Australian Programs and should learn to adapt to Australia! otherwise if they are obsessed with their culture, they should go back to where they came from.
    Datalane -

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtc2005 View Post
    new "immigrators" should be watching Australian Programs and should learn to adapt to Australia! otherwise if they are obsessed with their culture, they should go back to where they came from.
    Racism at his best... dude.. let them watch whatever they want.. as long as they work and pay taxes anyone is welcomed !!
    2.3m motorized C-band mesh , 95 cm motorized Ku dish on a DM8000HD make that IQ2 since 11/11/11
    C-band : from Telstar 10 to Intelsat 2
    Ku-band: fron NSS 6 to Intelsat 701

• The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pit5bul For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

danone (04-05-13),fromaron (04-05-13),gl007 (04-05-13),Guiseppe (14-05-14),gulliver (30-04-14),jok11n (06-05-13),kevin1341 (04-05-13),peter3535 (06-05-13),Smacca (30-04-14),viewer (13-05-14),weirdo (05-05-13)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    Interesting signature you have. Running a biz?

G3-dreambox, delicated to HDTV service in Australia. (STB, receriver, IPTV, cardsharing,subscription...)

Leroy
    It would seem he is, hence removal of his signature by me. If there is any attempts at selling pirated services of any kind he will be leaving us.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

kevin1341 (04-05-13),OSIRUS (04-05-13)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Who's tipping that was his first and only post?

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (04-05-13)

Thanks

I arrived in Australia in 1972
    have worked here since and I am a Proud AUSTRALIAN/GREEK
    love my footy soccer also
    pies also my souvlaki
    and everything in between
    BUT as much of an Australian that I am (spend more than triple the time here)
    I can NOT also forget my culture
    and sometimes would like to see what my birthplace does

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Costas60 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-05-14),jok11n (08-05-14),jonnyath (07-05-13),viewer (13-05-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g3-dreambox View Post
    Since network is quite popular, I thought it would be a good choice to enjoy hd tv channels for new migrats, like Japanese,korean, China,Hongkong, Taiwan, Arab to watch their native language channels, anyone has any idea about this?
    I am using tp-link mini player which i bought from the internet. I installed iptv and vlc from google play shop to watch tpg free iptv. The tpg iptv has a number of overseas tv channels including Asia, Europe etc. Good fun.

Thanks

Default ok...

What a boring person you are.

Thanks

really, my ancestors immigrated to Australia from Germany in 1855. Still in same branch of business google.. edstein heritage

I left Australia in 1986 and have lived in Taiwan for nearly 26 years. Does that mean I should just forget Australia? Yes I am fluent in the local lingo and also run IPTV services from my wee teleport.

You can sample some of it for free But sorry its Asian language channels mainly for rebroadcast in the USA on Roku boxes. FCC licensed. But many Asians who live in Australia want content for their themselves or their parents who may come to visit. Best thing its free for a lot of content.

I also provide English TV content for western expats who move to Asia who can't speak the local language here. Should I just tell them to eff off back home?

My son's at uni in Sydney, grew up in Taiwan, just going for the cheapo Uni degree. Pay HECS upfront get a nice discount. He's 9th generation Australian, is that good enough for you? He talk that ching chong ding dong language too.

As for new immigrators, maybe you should get an education. Its new immigrants. Sometimes when I visit the land I was born in, I feel like one too.

Thankfully Chinese is the second most spoken language in Australia now, so I can feel right at home. After all, Australia doesn't have an official language.

So next time you tell some immigrant to learn English or #### off back home, you might be reminded English is not the official language of Australia.
    Last edited by irdeto2engineer; 12-05-14 at 10:54 PM.
    IF EVOLUTION WORKS, WHY SO MANY IDIOTS?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irdeto2engineer For This Useful Post:

gulliver (13-05-14),kevin1341 (13-05-14),tristen (13-05-14)

Thanks

Since network is quite popular, I thought it would be a good choice to enjoy hd tv channels for new immigrators, like Janpan,korea, China,Hongkong, Taiwan, Arab to watch their native language channels, anyone has any idea about this?
    A lot of people in Korea Japan HK Taiwan already have slingboxes or Vulkano devices they can stream their content from their own country to themselves. Plenty of people have good enough download in Australia and the upload from the countries above is more than enough as standard speeds are often 50mb up down for home users. Many people already have subscriptions for TV and bandwidth so only need to spend a small amount on the slingbox / vulknano and they can watch whatever they want, anywhere.

Last edited by irdeto2engineer; 13-05-14 at 01:12 AM.
    IF EVOLUTION WORKS, WHY SO MANY IDIOTS?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Yes, it's quite popular. There's even an , dedicated to the subject.