Thread: Something worth looking at...

Thanks

Default A loophole worth looking at...

I'm using my octagon reciever more or less exclusively for fux: I had the euro's turned on for the month on several of the multirooms we have.. Cancelled last week, all boxes lost $et an ta except the card in the octagon which is still going strong, i've taken the card out and powered the box off and on but still got pics..

According to their cust service people on the phone, i've cancelled and am off their books.. Am i right in thinking as soon as it goes in the fux box it will get killed like instantly ??

Anyways, so it would appear that if all you good people out there on fux want an unlimited (until they kill it some other way) subscription to $e tan ta , score yourselves an octagon pay a one off donation of fifteen bucks and you're in business .. Does this trick also work with the dreamboxes ??
    Last edited by bureaudechange; 07-07-08 at 08:35 PM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

You oct is not sending the bouquet expire that was sent down by the provider. They will expire by themself on the card eventually.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,950 Posts

if you put it in an openbox 810, it will tell you the expiry dates of all the card's entitlements.....

no pics though.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedcap View Post
    You oct is not sending the bouquet expire that was sent down by the provider. They will expire by themself on the card eventually.
    How long has it taken with others for the pics to be killed ?? Just to clarify, i'm only talking about $e tan ta; I've been happily getting me pommy darts and irish footy fix satisfied foc for a good couple of weeks now.

The box office and PPV stuff, when ordered goes on and off more or less straight away, ditto when have cancelled and reactivated RAI. Furthermore, wouldn't the fact that $e tan ta being seperate to Fux (IE just an epg listing and presumably lacking the same countermeasures) an all somehow be a reason behind all this ?? When fux kill a bocquet it's instant toast, yet with this $e tan ta lot nothing to date.. Time will tell i guess.

Thanks

Yeah it went down tonight
    Last edited by bureaudechange; 28-07-08 at 04:38 AM.