Thread: Electrolux EWF1282(G)

Thanks

Default Electrolux EWF1282(G)

Hi all,

hoping someone would know a bit about these machines, or maybe point me towards a service manual/electric diagram.
    The motor is not turning at all whether washing or spinning. Funny enough it never throws any fault code, just carries on through the cycle.
    I have been quoted around NZ$240 for each controller as there's a main and a motor controller. I guess the motor controller would be the first guess, but it would be great if there was some way of knowing before paying that kind of money.

I have found a few links to service manuals for other models here, but all links are broken (Megaupload of course being shut down).

Any help highly appreciated!

BTW. I know a bit about F&P Smart drive machines if anybody needs some advice.

Cheers, Steen
    Last edited by Stt_NZ; 08-06-13 at 10:34 AM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have the parts list & wiring diagram book for the ewf1282 released 5/2013, i suspect you are after an older manual, what serial #

you wouldn't happen to have the service manual, or know the key press combination to get into service mode for a WL80T65D ?
    Last edited by omega99; 08-06-13 at 12:19 PM. Reason: more info
    woteva

• The Following User Says Thank You to omega99 For This Useful Post:

Stt_NZ (08-06-13)

Thanks

Hi Omega,

thanks for your reply, much appreciated!

First - the machine is from 2009-ish. There's a label with firmware revisions and such and it's got 2009 printed there as well - Serial # 92272950
    The wiring diagram might be very useful if it covers this year. I have some exploded parts diagrams and spares are fairly easy to identify through dealer, so probably don't need that from you.

Second - I haven't dealt with the newer F&P's, but if nothing has changed in regards to diagnostics, you should press Wash Temp Down key and hold while pressing Power On. If you can turn the drain pump on/off with the Regular key you're in diagnostics (Wash Temp Up/Down turns on the water valves)
    Let me know what exactly you are after in diagnostics - maybe I can help. I have a service manual up to approx. 2007 models (pdf) Up to series 12-13 I believe.
    Can share with you if needed.
    Will have a look for later SM covering your WL80

Cheers
    Last edited by Stt_NZ; 08-06-13 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks

Hi again.

Just found this about how to get into diagnostics on a WL80T65CW2:
    about 2/3 down the page.

Is it LCD Screen or LED lights?

Cheers