Thread: E3 2013

Thanks

Default E3 2013

E3 starts today, anyone excited for what's going to be on display? The only thing slated for today is Call of Duty: Ghosts, but I'm not too excited for that. I'm really excited for tomorrow when Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft and Sony all have their conferences. Specifically I'm really interested in what Ubisoft is going to show with their new game Watch_Dogs. Last year's teaser for the game was one of the better showcases of E3 2012 and I hope that it's the same for this year. Also there's going to be more information about the Xbox One and PS4 which should be pretty interesting news as well. Anyone else going to be following this?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

It starts tomorrow, On the 10th right?

All Im excited for is seeing what the PS4 looks like, and 3 day battlefield 4 unscripted multiplayer gameplay on twitch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ridwan Sameer View Post
    It starts tomorrow, On the 10th right?

All Im excited for is seeing what the PS4 looks like, and 3 day battlefield 4 unscripted multiplayer gameplay on twitch
    Yeah, there's various conferences by different companies throughout the day.

Here's a leaked video of Watch_Dogs. It's all a rendered video so I don't really know what to make of it yet.

Thanks

I'm incredibly surprised that Sony can get away with having no DRM for used disc based games. I'm not sure how Microsoft lost out on that one by being the only one to restrict disc based games but I'm sure that that is a huge deal to some people.

Check out this detailed video of the PS4 game-sharing model.

Thanks

100$ Cheaper, Not required to connect online.. And can trade USed games.

PS4 won E3 hands down.

Thanks

The only thing for the PS4 is that PSN+ is now needed in order to play online, much like how Xbox Live Gold works. I don't really agree with that, but everything that Sony did last night was right, from the DRM to the price. I'm really impressed.

Thanks

I'm excited for Plants vs. Zombies 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3!

Though, I have to agree with Ridwan Sameer. PS4 definitely won. Just look at the specs, plus....you can play used games with PS4 without a fee.

Just check out the photo comparison below:

I'm not sure if the photo is big enough, so here's the direct link:

Thanks

E3 definitely went in favor of Sony, sweeping the competition in terms of liberties on their console, game selection, as well as price point. In fact, the only thing Microsoft really had for it was the large amount of exclusives, as well as their family-sharing program. However, recently Microsoft put out an informing everyone of changes they were making, including revoking many of the DRM-limitations that was widely hated by the gaming community. While this may not be a game changer, I can see how this will affect the decisions of the next-gen console buyer, and might do a lot to boost Microsoft's current impression on the gaming community. In my opinion though, while the DRM is lest restrictive now, there is still much to be concerned about, including the always monitoring Kinect, as well that Xbox One doesn't have many games that interest me. Titanfall looked good, but I do not believe it was an exclusive, Crimson Dragon was nice, but not enough to make me buy an entire console for, and Project Spark also looked like a decent game...
    Interested in what everyone's opinions on this are though!

Thanks

It's already over but I really wanted to share how upset I was that GTA: V decided to not make their appearance, I can't believe them! I seriously can't wait for the game and want to seem some updated trailers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    It's already over but I really wanted to share how upset I was that GTA: V decided to not make their appearance, I can't believe them! I seriously can't wait for the game and want to seem some updated trailers.
    There is a new gameplay trailer coming out, tomorrow!