Thread: Awesomenauts

Thanks

Default Awesomenauts

I recently started to play Awesomenauts since it came in the Humble Bundle and I was wondering if anyone else plays this game too? In my opinion, it's like a toned down cartoon version of Dota 2 (though...I don't play DOTA 2 since I'm completely afraid of it). Also, I was wondering if anyone else here plays indie PC games rather than just the mainstream ones?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I'm not going to lie... until this Humble Bundle came out I always thought people just called the game Pyschonauts, "Awesomenauts" because it was an awesome game. So whenever people referred to Awesomenauts I just thought they were talking about Tim Schafer's amazing game and would be talking about a completely different game. Fail.

I picked this game up with the latest Humble Bundle but just took a cursory glance at it and nothing more.

Thanks

I find it an amusing game..though, I do play many cartoon-ish games like this one. I also didn't realize that the game was actually called "Awesomnauts" until I purchased it. Whenever my friends play the game, I always assumed they thought the game was actually that awesome. Are there any games from the Humble Bundle you recommend playing? I have yet to look at anything else.

Thanks

I was gifted Awesomenauts awhile ago, but I'm not a fan of MOBAs, and not really interested in a 2D version of a MOBA. I played it for awhile and then put it down. It just wasn't my kind of game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khronic View Post
    I was gifted Awesomenauts awhile ago, but I'm not a fan of MOBAs, and not really interested in a 2D version of a MOBA. I played it for awhile and then put it down. It just wasn't my kind of game.
    Fair enough. I guess it's a good thing you got the game as a gift. In that case, what type of games do you enjoy playing?

Thanks

Awesomenauts is awesome.
    I play lots of Indie games, in fact, I own more Indie games than AAA games on my Steam account!