Thread: Steam

Thanks

Default Steam

How many of you have a Steam account and what games do you play on Steam? Do you rather play video games on consoles or on the PC? Also, do you use a controller when playing games on steam? I don't use a controller simply because I don't have one that would work. I recently have only been playing indie games, but I think I'm going to start up Borderlands 2 again and see if I can actually beat the game before school starts.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have a Steam account but I mostly just use it for online games or PC games that I bought. I also use it to download free online games like TF2 and games of that nature. It's nice.

Thanks

I use a steam account also I almost always am playing Garrys mod, Minecraft, or Team fortress 2. I love sandbox games and those have to be somewhere in my top 5 favorite games I really do enjoy all of them... they all get old after awhile though too. If anyone wants to add my steam it's noahrules9898

Thanks

Hah. I only played TF2 a few times and all I can say is.....I die so quickly. If anyone wants to add me on Steam, my username is abstracity. Though, I don't play every single day.

Thanks

Living in the country STEAM is my main source of games pushing about 70 games now. I might get to EB or a games shop every 6 months or get them posted from PlayAsia. So I guess I'am slave to STEAM.

Thanks

I prefer PC gaming so yeah I choose steam over console, I mainly am playing Garrys mod, ARMA II, DayZ, or even minecraft. Other than those game I don't really play too much of anything else. Garrys mod is so addicting but after awhile of playing it you will be bored out of your mind of it...

Thanks

I have a Steam account, and unlike most of the above, I actually use Steam as a social enabler as well as my own console. The console part is self-explanatory given the immense selection and the massive sales that they constantly throw at you (my wallet cries out in emptiness). I have made a few group of friends with our own group for a chatroom that I tend to frequent partially as a form of selective matchmaking but also as an area for conversation.

Thanks

I have a steam account, but I barely use it because I don't really buy a lot of games. As well as that, if an MMORPG is even on steam and I started playing it, I often forget to download it via steam, so my games don't recorded. This is why I also have raptr, which can be linked with steam so it's all good. I only have a few games on steam such as The Walking Dead, TF2, Warframe..

Thanks

I have way too many games on Steam, I get great games during the sales they have but then I never manage to get enough time to play them all.

Thanks

I have a Steam account for 2~ years or so, own around a hundred games, best platform ever.
    I also own an Xbox and play some games there, but mostly I play FPS games on PC and I need my mouse for it, .

Thanks

Yeah i have a steam account and i usually play L4D2 or Counter Strike. I also play APB Reloaded which is free and multiplayer. I prefer playing console games because i don't have to upgrade my console every once in a while and all the new pc games requirements are rising up. I don't really like controllers since i play shooters all the time and it's much easier aiming with the mouse.

Thanks

Steam has treated me pretty well over the years. I think it's great, I get to chat with friends while I play games online. Although some people see Steam as a terrible form of DRM, I see it as something great and something that's keeping the PC gaming market afloat. But I still have an Xbox 360 and play on it just as much. Though it looks like that's going to change with all the games I'm buying because of the summer sales.

Thanks

I have a steam account and I play lots of games. I have played the whole bioshock series, Dota 2, the whole Fallout series, skyrim, borderlands, and borderlands 2. I don't use a controller because I have a really nice keyboard and mouse. I prefer PC because it has better graphics, cheaper games, and I can mod games.
    -Chives152

Thanks

I have a Steam account but the only game I have for it at the moment is Civilzation V lol. I could play that game for so many hours, it never gets old. If any of you guys want to add me on Steam its JoshSmith100.

Thanks

I had a steam account when Battlefield was run through it, now its switched over to Origin. I have only played in the Battlefield series on PC for the last 4 years and play some games on my xbox360. I found steam to bit a buggy and unreliable when I was using it. Could be better now?

Thanks

I use Steam. I think it is a great program for you to keep your game in one place. I like playing on the console just as much as playing PC games using Steam.

Thanks

I have a Steam account. In my opinion it really is the future and with Valves previous achievements, I've grown somewhat loyal to the brand. It also ha plenty of games for free, so if you ever really want a new video game but have no money to buy one it's a great alternative. I also love the greenlight section as I've seen some games go from nverheard and climb the ladder to pretty popular. I can wait till the Steambox comes out, it's going to be a real console killer.