Thread: Goldfields WA digital all done

Queensland - servicing rural Aust & Sth Pacific
    Thanks

Default Goldfields WA digital all done

The shires of Coolgardie, Leonora, Laverton and Menzies have all been upgraded to digital. Other shires have not been quite so lucky (ones we didn't do).

Slow transcoders, (not designed for broadcast) cause lip sync problems, pixcellation and general unwatchability. They cannot be fixed without complete replacement. The transmitters will be fine (if the antenna system and combiner are correct for the frequencies allocated).

I am sick of the dodgy company doing work that simply does not work. Check, check and recheck before commissioning a digital retransmission self help site installation.
    "the one with the sugar coating is the one that would otherwise taste worst".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beerman For This Useful Post:

mtv (04-07-13),Smacca (07-07-13)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,806 Times in 2,525 Posts

I am sure in cases like this you wish you could go to those who obviously havent got what they paid for and say, 'Nah Nah Nah Nah, You got Done like we told you would'.............
    I stand unequivicably behind everything I say , I just dont ever remember saying it !!

• The Following User Says Thank You to gordon_s1942 For This Useful Post:

beerman (20-08-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    The shires of Coolgardie, Leonora, Laverton and Menzies have all been upgraded to digital. Other shires have not been quite so lucky (ones we didn't do).

Slow transcoders, (not designed for broadcast) cause lip sync problems, pixcellation and general unwatchability. They cannot be fixed without complete replacement. The transmitters will be fine (if the antenna system and combiner are correct for the frequencies allocated).

I am sick of the dodgy company doing work that simply does not work. Check, check and recheck before commissioning a digital retransmission self help site installation.
    Any Shire dealing with "N C###" deserve what they get.