Thread: Which pc game should i buy?

Thanks

Default Which pc game should i buy?

I'm looking for some recommendations regarding pc games, I'm thinking about preordering GTA V but i wanna know about other new games as well. Mostly third person shooters like Max Payne, Red Dead Redemption etc.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Dark Souls was just on sale, and it'll be on sale again in about a week or so. Another great third person game is Just Cause 2, it's only $2.99 right now on Steam and it's a really great sandbox game, I easily put 50 hours into it.

Thanks

Bf4

Thanks

I too am pre ordering Grand Theft Auto Five as I love the GTA series and constantly play GTA IV just to go on rampages and high speed chases! Another great game which is reasonably priced is Half-Life 2. You can find the game on Steam for a decent price and you will get much playability out of it as has a decent storyline and great shooting engine. Not sure how powerful you computer is but you could attempt to run one of the Crysis games. Now for third person shooter games you should look into the Gears of War series. It is lots of fun and has online with co-op and versus matches that should keep you busy for quite sometime. Not sure if you mind a bit of puzzles or not, but the Resident Evil series is another series to look into as it is third person and is mainly focused on shooting. Operation Racoon City is a nice spin off as it focuses alot on shooting and ammo is not scarce. I know these are not new games but hopefully it is a good list for you to look into while you wait for newer games to arrive .

Thanks

I saw a gameplay of Dark Souls and i found it interesting. Crysis and Gears of War must be nice but i am not a fan of FPS games unfortunately!

Thanks

If you're into strategic shooters, games by Tom Clancy should definitely be up your alley. Rainbow Six and Future Soldier were both great games that I enjoyed a lot due to the fact that it played completely different from the Rambo-esque Call of Duty style gaming, and instead went for a more silent, stealthy and strategic approach. The game offers a lot of challenge and nice rewards, while all the way through keeping you entertained with numerous mechanics that give you a tactical edge.

Thanks

Well Red Dead is an Xbox exclusive but you should try buying some games on Steam right now! It's the last day of summer sales! Like mentioned above you should check out Just Cause 2. It's pretty fun and a third-person game like you mentioned. The multiplayer is FANTASTIC! You should definitely try it out because it is pretty cheap.

Thanks

Max Payne 3 is a really good choice. It's a third person shooter and it has bullet time. Bullet time slows down everything giving you more time for aiming. It's incredibly fun and has a good storyline.

Thanks

What sorts of other games do you like? You have so many choices, dude! What kind of computer do you have? That also will likely short-list you a bit.

Here are some of my favourites (all available on Steam) :

Mirrors Edge
    The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    Fallout 3 / Fallout: New Vegas
    Psychonauts (cheap and AWESOME.)
    Team Fortress 2
    SimCity 4 (don't bother with SimCity 5...)

Here are some that aren't on Steam but are still great and recommended:

Octodad - FREE from their website!
    Battlefield 3 & 4
    The Sims 3
    Day Z

Thanks

Try Mirrors Edge 2 or Mirrors Edge, the first one if you haven't tried it before. This game is basically a parkour game but the graphics are absolutely stunning.

Thanks

I'm gonna go ahead and say Skyrim just for the Mods. I also play heavily modded San Andreas fairly often.

Thanks

If you go on Steam right now you could get pretty much any game you want for half the price. I got Skyrim for $9 instead of $30, and Trials for $5 instead of $20. Well worth it, and there's another sale during Christmas on steam too.

Thanks

Diablo 3. no questions asked. I lived on Diablo 2 and now desperately saving to get Diablo 3. Super keen. If you already have that go for Skyrim as previously mentioned.