Thread: Steam Summer Sales

Thanks

Default Steam Summer Sales

Anyone here getting some good deals on Steam's summer deals? I just picked up FTL and Surgeon Simulator '13 for a really good price. I also got Dark Souls yesterday for $7.50 which is a steal in my opinion. Then there's other great deals like Just Cause 2 for $2.99, I was tempted to get it even though I already have a copy.

Anyone else going to have no money after all these sales are over?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I've bought 5 games so far. I bought Fez and FTL for a friend of mine. I bought Fez for myself. I also bought Sanctum 2 and Hotline Miami. I'm so excited to finally get around to playing them! ...Unless I buy a ton of other games and run out of time.

Thanks

I've bought FTL, Borderlands 2 and New Vegas' DLC.
    How I'll be able to find the time for all this on top of the new Civ V expansion, I have no idea.

Thanks

I bought New Vegas, that's all so far. I really don't have enough to go shopping spree right now even when everything's on sale. I might buy The Secret World later, but I might have to choose if I'm going to get that first or Borderlands 2.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by altrouge View Post
    I bought New Vegas, that's all so far. I really don't have enough to go shopping spree right now even when everything's on sale. I might buy The Secret World later, but I might have to choose if I'm going to get that first or Borderlands 2.
    I'd go for Borderlands 2 if that's the choice you have.
    There are lots of alternatives to The Secret World for free like Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, etc.
    As for Borderlands is a fun unique game that doesn't have anything quite like it, plus, with the sale on now the multiplayer is booming!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oakster View Post
    I'd go for Borderlands 2 if that's the choice you have.
    There are lots of alternatives to The Secret World for free like Star Wars: The Old Republic, Neverwinter, Rift, etc.
    As for Borderlands is a fun unique game that doesn't have anything quite like it, plus, with the sale on now the multiplayer is booming!
    Cheers for the advice I might as well buy Borderlands 2. A friend also just offered to buy me The Secret World so that one's all sorted :P

Thanks

The sales this year have been a tad underwhelming with lots of repeats and pretty weak daily sales. This isn't to say that there isn't anything to buy though, myself contemplating picking up Dust - An Elysian Tale, as well as maybe Faster Than Light, but overall, I don't feel as though it is nearly as good as the sales from the previous years. It feels like a large promotion of the Steam Trading Card system though...this isn't necessarily a bad thing of course!

Thanks

I bought both Fallout 3 and New Vegas when it was on sale. I also picked up GTA 4 and Borderlands 2. I enjoy all these games and I really don't see any other games that interest me. I wish there were more games that fit my tastes but I can't complain. Hopefully the last flash sale will bring something good. Maybe even Half-Life 3? A man can only hope.

Thanks

Pretty underwhelming last Flash Sale but at least they brought back the most popular daily sales in case anyone missed anything they wanted.
    What's the next sale now? Only Christmas?

Thanks

Surgeon Simulator '13 is the funniest game I've played in a long time. I already had before the sale but I did buy Borderlands 2 which has kept me occupied and I haven't looked back.