Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oscam auto-tweak full

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Default Oscam auto-tweak full

It appears this version/s of Oscam is for sale at quite high prices, and that it will "Auto-tweak" Irdeto2 services in Europe and Africa where tweak keys get "rolled" frequently.

There also appears to be a (expensive) patch for this "Oscam auto-tweak full" that will 'open' 30 SID's.

Still unsure if this "opening 30 SID's" is a way of getting around surflock.

There is no way in hell I am going to pay the kind of money these guys are asking, but I'm still trying to figure out if this 'patch' would be any good for our version >5.x Austar cards.

Wouldn't we still have the problem of too many different ECM requests locking our cards?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

best4less (11-08-13),conouy (20-12-17),harryt (12-08-13),joezep (12-08-13),OSIRUS (12-08-13),tagg (12-08-13)

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,132 Posts

All very interesting, would be nice to have a look at it

But saying that I don't think our problem is the "Tweak Key" at all, my 2 cents :P
    When you do things right, people won't be sure that you have done anything at all

• The Following User Says Thank You to best4less For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (11-08-13)

Premium Member
    Thanks

I think you're right B4less. But apparently that's the version of Oscam this SID 'opening' patch works with.

It's a great pity the wizards over at Streamboard can't implement some of these patches into the trunk version of Oscam.

Thanks

Default oscam tweaked auto full open 30 channels

They are asking for 1000 usd. pay by western union. judge by yourself. They told bypass surflock on DSTV/Mchoice
    Has anyone here seen it in operation?
    Last edited by patmos; 12-08-13 at 02:51 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks

The guy I talked to, wanted USD$2000 just for his SID patch AND I had go and source my own copy of "Oscam auto-tweak full" AND he didn't seem to understand the surflock problem, or whether his patch counter-acted it.

There must be a hell of a lot of money to be made card-sharing in Africa. Surprising really, considering all the stories you hear of the woeful internet services over there.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

tagg (12-08-13)

Thanks

Don't waste your money on it as It is NOT working anymore (few weeks ago).
    Please don't ask/pm me for the file as I don't have it BUT I did test the "Server" for about a week & it was working great.
    It was definitely NOT "Irdeto 4.1" as the HD channels were working. I can also confirm it was NOT "Fox NDS" as many rumors suggested.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by huc View Post
    It was definitely NOT "Irdeto 4.1" as the HD channels were working. I can also confirm it was NOT "Fox NDS" as many rumors suggested.
    So what was it? Australian? African? Asian? Middle-eastern? Was it even Irdeto? How do you know it was "Oscam auto-tweak full"? Was it running this so-called "SID patch"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    So what was it? Australian? African? Asian? Middle-eastern? Was it even Irdeto? How do you know it was "Oscam auto-tweak full"? Was it running this so-called "SID patch"?
    Can't u use a bit of your "brain" or are u completely clueless?

I did say it was NOT "Fox NDS"! Then tell me what is the other "encryption"? I give u a hint, it starts with the letter "I".

I believe I made it quite clear already so I will NOT make any more comment or reply about it anymore!

Premium Member
    Thanks

Can't u use a bit of your "brain" or are u completely clueless?
    Oh aren't you a little sweety!

I did say it was NOT "Fox NDS"! Then tell me what is the other "encryption"? I give u a hint, it starts with the letter "I".
    OK smartarse, for your information, Fox satellite television is worldwide, and surprise, surprise, they use NDS videoguard worldwide. As for other the "other" encryption systems, there are too many to list.

You didn't mention you were in Australia, and Austech.info is an international forum. You also don't list your location in your profile, so I didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

I believe I made it quite clear already so I will NOT make any more comment or reply about it anymore!
    Promise?

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

harryt (22-08-13),Kavakid (12-08-13),otlo (12-08-13),tagg (12-08-13),tristen (12-08-13)

Thanks

The guy I talked to, wanted USD$2000 just for his SID patch AND I had go and source my own copy of "Oscam auto-tweak full" AND he didn't seem to understand the surflock problem, or whether his patch counter-acted it.

There must be a hell of a lot of money to be made card-sharing in Africa. Surprising really, considering all the stories you hear of the woeful internet services over there.
    Careful, African scams a lot too..eg 419

LOL

Premium Member
    Thanks

Oh well you can't really blame them for asking. If some mug punter parts with his cash, then it was well worth it for them. It's still surprising anyone would get a decent ROI with that much initial outlay.

I haven't really had much more success with CS'ing 0604. But at least I have found out that our expression of 'surflock' isn't really used in other forums. You will find references like 'penalty-mode' though.

The ratelimit function of oscam seems to work for certain implementations of 'penalty-mode' overseas, but does not work for recent vintage Oz cards, without a non-public version of the software and an RSA key for our particular provider.

Still searching.....

Thanks

who can solve surflock of irdeto 0604 irdeto 36e and seca nano 01 22w,viaccess 16e for africa? i can payment these, plz send private message to me soon. thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by losuse View Post
    who can solve surflock of irdeto 0604 irdeto 36e and seca nano 01 22w,viaccess 16e for africa? i can payment these, plz send private message to me soon. thanks
    Surf lock cant be broken.......There seems to be alot of confusion about what oscam auto tweak does and doesn't do........Auto tweak just supports newer cards(multi-tuner hint hint)........

Btw i was going to release a auto tweak version(windows32/64) but i didn't bother finishing it, do to the fact that, there's nothing on windows that will send all emm's to oscam.........
    And theres no way i'm making a dvb plugin.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

please explain how multi tuner comes in for auto tweak.

I would assume any card that requires a tweak would need it, be it single or multi

Premium Member
    Thanks

Auto-tweak or manual tweak, it doesn't matter much unless you have an early ID2 card. If so, you're probably running 'OzIR oscam' anyway.

There's still no public way of getting around an already activated acs>5.0 card's surflock/penalty-mode limitations.

Thanks

I mentioned multi-tuner because those cards could be shared(no surflock?)... I dont have one...... So im not sure if they are limited to the number of tuners or no surflock at all.

Thanks

Auto-tweak or manual tweak, it doesn't matter much unless you have an early ID2 card. If so, you're probably running 'OzIR oscam' anyway.

There's still no public way of getting around an already activated acs>5.0 card's surflock/penalty-mode limitations.
    Actually it does matter Auto-tweak supports newer version cards, It doesnt matter it if its auto or manual really....... Its just that auto-tweak is built on a newer version of oscam.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Discovery View Post
    Auto-tweak supports newer version cards
    OK, still not much help though, as newer version cards have surflock implemented. (In Australia/Mid-East/Africa at least)

Thanks

OK, still not much help though, as newer version cards have surflock implemented. (In Australia/Mid-East/Africa at least)
    Are you sure have you tried card sharing a 5.7 and up? even if surflock was enable you should still be able have 2 connections.
    But i doubt surflock is even enabled on hd cards.......

Premium Member
    Thanks

Yep, acs5.7 SD red card. Works fine on its own, but even one more connection and it stops after after about 5 minutes.

Tried various 'ratelimit' options in Oscam, but all that seems to achieve is an un-watchable, glitchy picture that lasts anywhere between 5mins and half an hour.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast