Thread: Humble Indie Bundle 9

Thanks

Talking Humble Indie Bundle 9

You guys might want to check out the new Humble Bundle as there are some great indie games there.

For $1 you get Trine 2, Brutal Legend, Eets Munchies and Mark of the Ninja.
    If you pay more than the average ($4.59 at the moment) the you also get FTL and Fez which are both amazing.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I already have Fez so if I end up getting this I'll probably just end up pledging a dollar but I do love the humble bundle. I mean I can convert my love for indie gaming into charity and it feels good to donate haha!

Thanks

Oh wow how come I didn't see this sooner. I don't have any of these games and $1 is pretty good. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

The humble bundles are consistently great bargains and I'm quite happy with them! The current Humble WB Bundle is also a great deal with the Batman series being a fantastic series, and the additional DLC for games such as Gotham City Impostors being the icing on the cake. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is constantly checking for new humble bundle updates on the fly!

Thanks

I really love the whole idea and implementation of Humble Bundle. I always get the current package that they have out, even if I do already have some of the games. You don't have to spare much money and the developers and whatnot really deserve it.

Thanks

I bought this Humble Bundle and some of those games are really great- definitely worth the price. I always get the current humble bundle and I have nothing but good things to say about them each time. They truly are great games and usually more than enough to keep you occupied until the next bundle comes out.