Thread: School zone icons.

Thanks

Default School zone icons.

Hi.
    I am running Primo2 with Australian maps and school zones. It shows all the schools in the distance with and icon that I would like to get rid of because there are so many on the screen at times it's quite annoying. Is it possible to get rid of the icons or markers without getting rid of the school zones? I really only want to be warned when approaching a school zone.
    Thanks.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by accentstencil View Post
    Hi.
    I am running Primo2 with Australian maps and school zones. It shows all the schools in the distance with and icon that I would like to get rid of because there are so many on the screen at times it's quite annoying. Is it possible to get rid of the icons or markers without getting rid of the school zones? I really only want to be warned when approaching a school zone.
    Thanks.
    Mate make a backUp folder and cut the schoolzone files from the speedcam folder and paste them in backUp folder for safe keeping. The school zones are embedded in the map and they only appear during the school zone times and you get the voice message "caution kids about"

Try that and see if it works with yours. Pointer though, when travelling in the country the message "caution kids about" is quoted at school bus stops and there is no time restrictions.