Thread: [Inquiry] AliExpress & other Chinese wholesellers

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 607 Posts

Exclamation [Inquiry] AliExpress & other Chinese wholesellers

Thought we should have here at Austech a reliable place where to write what we experienced with Chinese wholesellers such as AliExpress,
    this because sometimes we face a problem after the deal is done and there is no place to take out our frustration.

So, please if you have any experience about Chinese suppliers - good or bad, share it here so we will know better how is good to do business with them and how we need to be careful.

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Several years ago I bought an Onda Vi40 tablet from an AliExpress seller.
    I have also purchased an MP4 player (similar to Ipod) and a number of satellite receivers from other AliExpress sellers.
    I have been very happy with all items purchased. The product quality has been very good and the level of service I have received has been excellent.
    At all times communication has been good with queries answered promptly and to my complete satisfaction. Tracking numbers have been provided.

I am extremely happy with my AliExpress experience to date and I shall continue to deal with them in the future!

Premium Member
    Thanks

I bought some things from Dino Direct and happy with their service.
    2 years ago I had some trouble with an 7" Tablet and they replaced it.
    Also I am happy with Kogan,

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 929 Posts

I have purchased both a tablet and Openbox via Aliexpress, all with no worries or hassles

Thanks

I have used a number of HK/ China based sellers and apart from one order that took 7 weeks to arrive never had a major problem.
    Places i have used are -

Each game
    Eletown
    Globalmall HK
    DX
    Some R4 site now closed down plus others i cant think of right now.

Banned

Thanks

Spread over the past 4 yrs I've bought 7 phones, 3 satnavs and 1 tablet (phablet) off China located sellers, such as AliExpress and ElecDragon. Never had any issue. All items were features as promised - in 1 case I even got an upgraded model for no extra fees. Quality of the devices is splendid because they all are still working as expected. Postal delivery never took longer than 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,087 Times in 637 Posts

buying from China is just like anywhere else these days, Google the sellers name and see if anything negative comes up, look for feedback first and use a bit of common sense when purchasing, value of the product etc should match reality

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jok11n For This Useful Post:

gulliver (29-10-13),marty 17 (30-10-13)

Banned

Thanks

Default That's what AliExpress advise - serves only as an example

Dear Valued Customer,

We have put together some great shopping tips and buying information that we think will help you find the highest quality products from our best sellers.
    We hope you will find them useful, and we’re sure you will get more out of your shopping trips on AliExpress.com!

How to check the top rated products
    • Check the Feedback Rating and Transaction History in the Search
    After you have entered your search term in the Search Bar and clicked Search, you can view the seller’s feedback rating and the number of transactions made for each product on the Search Results Page.
    • The best products to purchase are those with 4 or 5 stars and high numbers of orders.
    • Deciding the quality of the product and seller on the Detail Page
    When you have found a product you like, you can view a more detailed description of that product by clicking on the title and going to its Detail Page.
    This page also carries much more detailed information on the product quality and buyer feedback, all of which can give you a much clearer picture than can be found on the Search Results page.
    fds
    • Completing your order and leaving feedback
    When you receive your order, please check it as soon as possible to make sure the quality and quantity of the items are correct.
    Then, simply log in to your AliExpress account and confirm the satisfactory delivery of your order so your payment can be released to the seller.
    Learn more about how to complete your order
    You are also strongly encouraged to leave feedback about the item you purchased and to leave comments about your experience on the seller’s store.
    This will help other buyers evaluate the seller and their goods when making a purchase.

Best regards,
    AliExpress.com