Thread: What games are you looking forward too?

Thanks

Default What games are you looking forward too?

What's something that is coming out in the near future that you are excited about?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I’m a Nintendo fan, so pretty much anything related to it will be of my interest. I’m mostly lured into how The Legend of Zelda for the Wii U will turn out. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time have been my top three Legend of Zelda games so far (respectively).

I wonder how the Wii U Zelda game will stand out compared to its predecessors. Hopefully it won’t be too obvious with bosses and puzzles as before.
    Last edited by Linkzelda41; 12-11-13 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks

I am looking forward to GTA V to finally come out on the PC.
    I have played it on the PS3 but I don't fancy consoles too much and want to have a better experience on my PC.
    It would be awesome to play on it online with my friends ad blow things up.

Thanks

I am really excited about Mirror's Edge 2! I played the first and it was great and I seriously can't wait for the next one. I hope they include more parkour stuff... Rumors say that it will be some sort of prequel, and I wouldn't mind that.

Thanks

Can't wait for the GTA V to come out for the PC as well as Watchdogs. Both look amazing and Watchdogs is a bit like GTA except it takes place in Chicago instead of Los Angeles. The graphics on Watchdogs look way more advanced than Grand Theft Auto, but I feel that the map on GTA is many times bigger.

Thanks

I'm anticipating Star Citizen, Starbound, and GTA V on PC (if it does come to PC that is.) Star Citizen is going to be the best space-faring simulator mmo ever! It's being made by the guy who made Freelancer and Wing Commander and will support the Oculus Rift which I tried at Pax Prime. It's by far the best VR experience out there. I've already backed it and tried out the hanger module. I couldn't be more excited. Everything else out there is bleh.
    Last edited by OmarFW; 14-11-13 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks

I'm really hyped for Starbound... when that finally gets released.... soon(tm). Aside from that though, I'm really looking forward to the new Zelda game coming out on the 3DS as well as Watch Dogs when that eventually gets released...next year... Maybe even interested in Titanfall, though games like that aren't always that interesting for me. Aside from that, I actually haven't heard of too many other games that I'm looking forward to... if it counts, I'm patiently waiting for more characters to be released for the game Skullgirls!

Thanks

The two for me are GTA V and Battlefield 4.

I'm especially looking forward to getting BF4 because I haven't played the franchise in a good 2-3 years!
    Last edited by rossonomous; 19-11-13 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks

I'm especially looking forward to Uncharted 4. Not that it's been announced yet, but I think that a future announcement is somewhat inevitable. The franchise is too strong and far from being saturated. I'm hoping for an announcement at the VGA's or Gamescon. Personally I love the Uncharted series and can't wait for another installment.