Thread: infected with the Vista Virus

Thanks

Default infected with the Vista Virus

Ok, I think my hardware has been infected with the Vista Virus (A joke for those who my take it seriously..lol)

I've been running Vista 64 for about a month now, previously I was running a customized XP pro install (nlited myself).
    XP run perfectly, fast, never fell over.

Now since using Vista 64 (Due to having 4GB ram), I've never had a problem with anything in Vista. No crashes or BSOD.

The other day I was bored and desided to install XP again same nlited version. Non of my hardware has changed BTW.

And you would never would of imagined the problems I started having. Some games wouldn't run, Apps won't quit properly. little things like that.

What I don't understand is why. It could be a hardware problem, but Vista 64 never fell over.
    Or is it that my hardware Prefers Vista..lol...

Anyone else come across this at all. Its the first time for me.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSize View Post
    Ok, I think my hardware has been infected with the Vista Virus (A joke for those who my take it seriously..lol)

I've been running Vista 64 for about a month now, previously I was running a customized XP pro install (nlited myself).
    XP run perfectly, fast, never fell over.

Now since using Vista 64 (Due to having 4GB ram), I've never had a problem with anything in Vista. No crashes or BSOD.

The other day I was bored and desided to install XP again same nlited version. Non of my hardware has changed BTW.

And you would never would of imagined the problems I started having. Some games wouldn't run, Apps won't quit properly. little things like that.

What I don't understand is why. It could be a hardware problem, but Vista 64 never fell over.
    Or is it that my hardware Prefers Vista..lol...

Anyone else come across this at all. Its the first time for me.
    I have gone back to XP on ASUS laptop after trying pre-installed Vista 32 and not liking it due to compatibility probs.

It's not a RAM issue is it, from "memory" (pardon the pun) XP only takes 3 gigs ram, not sure what it does with other 1gig ie ignores or causes BSOB perhaps??

Thanks

XP never BSOD, it just doesn't seem to run a smooth as Vista 64.
    Could be all in my head too..

But I was a real Vista hater at first.