Thread: [Android] Install US-Only Apps from Play Store from anywhere!

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 Times in 607 Posts

Default [Android] Install US-Only Apps from Play Store from anywhere!

Hello guys,

It's really lame that if you don't live in the US you can't use some cool freeware apps that the developers has restricted it to US residents like Pandora... Hulu.... you name it.
    But not anymore! There is a way to enjoy using those apps and we will use it!
    Now I'm in Germany but still I can install any US-only freeware app on my device, this because there is a simple method for Noobs (no root required) . As app source use

You can install anything you want from it without any restriction (freeware only!)

HTH

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Eh, I find it easier to just use a VPN and have a US based account. Using a separate app store gets troublesome, and I can just download the APKs of the applications I want anyways. Pretty much every single popular service that's restricted to the US has APKs available, and they often check your IP regardless. Pandora for example outright refuses to launch if you aren't using a US connection, and things like Play Movies or other Google services give you a "sorry we're not yet available in your country" message when you try to do anything.

Thanks

I happen to live in the US and would like to know if there are non-US apps that might be good for my android.