Thread: Skyrim mods

Thanks

Default Skyrim mods

Does anyone dabble in using mods for Skyrim? What are your favorite mods? I just got the Avengers mod and found it to be quite funny adventuring with Captain Skyrim to defeat Loki.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

When I was playing Skyrim I had SO many mods it was hard to keep track of them all.
    My favorite one adjusted the dragon difficulty to be much more difficult so each encounter with one was an epic fight.
    Another good one added a bunch of new recipes for crafting included a few Lord of the Rings weapons, very cool indeed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oakster View Post
    When I was playing Skyrim I had SO many mods it was hard to keep track of them all.
    My favorite one adjusted the dragon difficulty to be much more difficult so each encounter with one was an epic fight.
    Another good one added a bunch of new recipes for crafting included a few Lord of the Rings weapons, very cool indeed.
    I've seen the lord of the rings weapons mods but never used them- I'll have to try some of them out!

Thanks

Another one I consider essential is one that increases you carry weight capacity.
    Nothing game breaker like ones that increase it so you can carry every single item, but one that just about doubles the original capacity. It increased my enjoyment of the game because I wasn't constantly worrying about the weight limits. (another great one removes the weight from ingredients and potions)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oakster View Post
    Another one I consider essential is one that increases you carry weight capacity.
    Nothing game breaker like ones that increase it so you can carry every single item, but one that just about doubles the original capacity. It increased my enjoyment of the game because I wasn't constantly worrying about the weight limits. (another great one removes the weight from ingredients and potions)
    That's useful, I hate it when I'm in the middle of a dungeon surrounded by enemies and suddenly I can't walk anymore and I have to stop the fight to decide what to drop.

Thanks

Default Too many to count!

I had Skyrim on my 360 when it came out and clocked it easily. But when I got a PC I used so many mods it's ridiculous. Must haves would be SkyUI which greatly increases the usability and quality of the inventory and items. Another would be one of the various graphic enhancement mods like Project ENB which makes the game look 10x better than without.