Thread: Soul Calibur on Android

Thanks

Default Soul Calibur on Android

As of about a week or so ago they FINALLY released the Soul Calibur 1 port on android and just like the ios port its...TERRIBLE. No, controller support and because the buttons are all touch you can't do grabs or any complex moves because if you don't have a multi touch device you are out of luck. Kinda sucks. It also keeps freezing on my device (samsung galaxy s2) I can run pretty much any other game too >.<

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Why so much hate for Soul Calibur on Android? It's not a bad game. Are you jeering on it because of the high price? Yes, I believe that the price is set ridiculously high but barring the price, SC for Android is a great game. I can perform grabs with ease using my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. People with a low end phone should not waste their money on this game. There are certain games that are meant to be played on higher end phones only.

Soul Calibur for Android would play much smoother on a Quad Core device. I do admit that I'm having difficulty doing quarter circle moves on the virtual pad though.