Thread: PSP Emulator

Thanks

Default PSP Emulator

I recently found out ppsspp which is a PSP emulator, does anyone have any experience with it? Is it hard to set up?

Look Here ->
    Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 Times in 929 Posts

a few youtube guides

Thanks

I have the PPSSPP emulator installed in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I downloaded it for free and it works like a charm. I don't remember needing to tinker with any of its settings. All I did was to download different game ROMs from the internet and I was good to go.

The only downside is that it does not support all the PSP games available for download. It can only play a limited number of games at the moment.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marky Zuckbergy View Post
    I have the PPSSPP emulator installed in my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I downloaded it for free and it works like a charm. I don't remember needing to tinker with any of its settings. All I did was to download different game ROMs from the internet and I was good to go.

The only downside is that it does not support all the PSP games available for download. It can only play a limited number of games at the moment.
    Is PPSSPP free to download or is there a charger for the app? I have not been able to find any good PSP emulator because most of them lag and don't really work the best. I hope there are more games that PPSSPP supports.