Thread: Help required for an absolute PSP noob

Thanks

Default Help required for an absolute PSP noob

HI

My young Nephew was lucky to get a PSP for his birthday. Then he asked is Uncle (me) "How do we put movies on it?"

Had a bit of a seach and found that I need to setup some directories on his memory card. PSP:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01

I put an MP4 in there and nothing happened. What did I do wrong??

More searching I see mention of a program PSP Video Manager, do I need it? Again with a google search I see that every man and his dog is offering it, is there a recommended place to download it from?

I suppose the next thing would be how to put extra games on the memory stick. So if someone could tellme what I need to do that would be really great

Cheers

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Try this file out. It is the one I use for testing PSP battery runtime so I know it works.

As for games on the memory card you want to load custom firmware. You should get a pandora battery for this. See my thread in this forum

You will need "PSP Grader" or "Despertar del Cementerio" to set the memory stick up to work with pandora battery. 100's of guides on the net for it.
    By reading this, you have already given me control over a tiny slice of your mind