Thread: Perfect DS emulator for Android

Thanks

Default Perfect DS emulator for Android

I've never owned a DS. But you know what? I'm still able to play great DS games on my Note 2 using the DraStic DS emulator! I think it's the perfect DS emulator for Android. The games play smoothly. Games could be saved on the game ROM itself. The dual screen is a bit of a problem though so you need to use this emulator on a large screen device. Also, quick saving games seems to be not working.

But, all in all, this is the best DS emulator around.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Oh, I agree. Drastic is by far the best Nintendo DS emulator for Android devices, but only it's the Android OS is 2.3 or up. I don't mind paying $7.99 for it because I'm able to download all the Nintendo DS games and play them on my Android device, which is one of the best emulators out there. It's much better than any of the Nintendo DS emulators because most of them are slow when play games, plus Drastic is stable and doesn't lag a bit.

Thanks

So once you load drastic you can just copy your DS roms across and they work properly ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loanrangiel View Post
    So once you load drastic you can just copy your DS roms across and they work properly ?
    Yup. Just get your ROMs, stuff them into your mobile device (put them in one folder just to be organized), and DraStic would detect them outright. However, there are some games that don't work. Probably 1 in 50 games won't work on the emulator. I dunno if it's the ROM or its the emulator. But still, it's the best out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loanrangiel View Post
    Yes, all you have to do is put the DS game to the Drastic rom file, then you open the Drastic emulator app on your phone. You will be able to load the game right there, which it will run very smooth just like the Nintendo DS console.