Thread: What is the most memorable PS1 game?

Thanks

Default What is the most memorable PS1 game?

The PS1 was the king of home consoles during the mid 90's. It trumped its closest competitor - the N64 by having a strong 3rd party support and a great lineup of exclusives.

I've played a lot of amazing games during its lifetime. The most memorable of all for me is Xenogears. It had great story, a brilliant cast of characters, and a huge quest that spans 40 hours. What's the most memorable PS1 game for you?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I don't often play PS1 game, which there's only one game that I really like to play and still play it when I have free time. It's call Final Fantasy Tactics, which I really like tactical games for this reason because I can take my time to play the game and figure out the what's the best class, team, and weapons when I play the game. I don't normally like Final Fantasy games, but the Final Fantasy Tactics is worth a try and my time.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

Default What is the most memorable PS1 game?

Silent hill was my favorite.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pandandesign View Post
    I don't often play PS1 game, which there's only one game that I really like to play and still play it when I have free time. It's call Final Fantasy Tactics, which I really like tactical games for this reason because I can take my time to play the game and figure out the what's the best class, team, and weapons when I play the game. I don't normally like Final Fantasy games, but the Final Fantasy Tactics is worth a try and my time.
    I've played FF Tactics before too and I found it extremely challenging. That's why I wasn't able to finish it. Haha! But, it was quite addicting until I hit the roadblock in the form of a tough boss which I couldn't beat.

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    Silent hill was my favorite.
    Ahh, Silent Hill. I was extremely scared by this game before. Fortunately I finished it. It was a terrifying experience though. (Shivers)

Thanks

all great games.. but crash bandicoot the first ever game played on ps1 just cuz it came with it