Thread: Play Lego Digitally

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 607 Posts

Default Play Lego Digitally

Almost as nice as before: A collaboration between Google Chrome and LEGO brings the colourful plastic bricks from the carpet in the browser. With "Build with Chrome" a small architectural masterpiece is within a few minutes of colored building blocks and a few special particles (doors or windows) together. You can then place this building directly on a world map, and publish.

Originally, the project according to Google's "Build with Chrome" blog this LEGO by a group of Australian programmers as an experiment was published, now but also for all the other LEGO fans. Fortunately, because behind the colorful pebbles lurks an enormous potential for addiction. I hereby warn you: who has once begun, probably will not stop.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jwoegerbauer For This Useful Post:

kevin1341 (02-02-14)

Look Here ->
    Thanks

This is a great idea and I like the idea of LEGOs on the go, but I hope it doesn't catch on with kids, as I think part of the magic of LEGOs is that it offers you imagination without a screen.

Thanks

This is wonderful. I've wanted to play with LEGOs for so long, but they are surprisingly expensive when you don't have a job. Now I can finally do everything I want to on my computer. This is truly a wonderful day for mankind. Thank you for the link!