Thread: LG Nexus 5 vs Sony Xperia Z1 Which phone to get?

Thanks

Default LG Nexus 5 vs Sony Xperia Z1 Which phone to get?

I saw both phones a while ago and the each cost a fortune. The only difference is that the Sony Xperia Z1 has a slightly larger screen, is waterproof, and has a more powerful camera. I think that the LG Nexus 5 has a slightly faster processor but not by much. Which do you think is a better phone?

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

It would all depend on your budget. The Nexus 5 is an excellent bang for buck phone.

Thanks

It depends on what kind of phone do you mainly use for and what brand are you looking for. I don't see that many people go for Sony smartphones because they aren't as popular as the LG Nexus 5. I personally would get the LG Nexus 5 because it has a faster processor, plus I like the screen size of the Nexus, which is perfect for me. I have found that some Sony smartphones do get slow after a period of time because it's just the software and memory that cause the smartphone to slow down sometimes. Plus, you will be the one who gets the latest software update when comes to LG Nexus 5, which I thought it's one of the reasons people go for this phone.