Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AZBox

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Presumably if we are using Multicas over Openxcas

As for Multicas I googled it and it took me to Sat universe where I found a mountain of updated multicas's and the last one seems to be Multicas V182 2k 130523. Is this version or a earlier version recommended for biss.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Yes I did google but I was confused which plugin to use. Which one do you recommend OpenXcas of Multi cas.
    Why not try both. You have nothing to lose and it should be relatively quick and painless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Presumably if we are using Multicas over Openxcas

As for Multicas I googled it and it took me to Sat universe where I found a mountain of updated multicas's and the last one seems to be Multicas V182 2k 130523. Is this version or a earlier version recommended for biss.
    I haven't done anything with BISS for a very long time. I merely provided the links which I thought might be profitable to read and pursue.
    Both forums are very well established, have a very large following and provide a wealth of information, which has proved to be invaluable to many people over the years.
    You need to be prepared to read and then experiment and then read and experiment some more. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Don't be afraid of breaking something. There is much satisfaction to be gained when you succeed.
    Make notes and backups as you go in order to aid memory recall and to provide a quick and simple way back if something doesn't work out as desired. (Take a coffee break now and then in order to a provide a little relief when felt needed).
    Last edited by tristen; 10-04-14 at 03:28 PM.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Now Thw AZBox premium plus has Openxcas I have found my way to Multicas in the Biss section where it has 50 odd biss keys in there with no interest to me. How do you delete these old keys using your ir control or do you have to access them via fileZilla then Plugin/openxcas/multicas/new_bisskey and delete the lot in there. If you can still use you ir control If possible I still would like to know which button on the ir control is needed to delete these keys locally.
    Thanks

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12